* Graduated from College of Engineering, Guindy in 1978 with Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Did M.E in Production Technology in M.I.T Chromepet
* Underwent in-house M.B.A programme conducted by Bharathidasan Institute of Management
* Corporate Career was for four decades in companies – Ennore Foundries, Hindustan Motors – Earth Moving Equipment Division (Now Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd), Lucas TVS and Axles India Ltd. Functional areas were Product Development and Quality. Retired as General Manager – Engg & Quality from Axles India Ltd. The experience in HM – EED enabled the familiarity of both General Motors and Caterpillar systems.
* Underwent extensive training in Quality in Japan on two occasions – both classroom training and training in Mitsubhishi. Attended Quality workshops in USA twice. Lead Lucas TVS – Pondicherry for Deming Application Prize.
* He is a member of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) and his articles have been published in their monthly journal “Quality Progress”. Recently, an article on “P-M Analysis” has been published in the April’17 issue. The same article has been published in the journal of NIQR (National Institution of Quality & Reliability) also.
* He is an expert in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and has written a book also in that which is under publication by a leading publisher.
* Presently he is engaged in Training & Consultancy services in the areas of Quality and Management. His training programs include – QC tools & Techniques, GD & T, TPM, TQM, QMS, EMS, Advanced Statistical Methods for Problem Solving etc