NIQR Fellowship Award Function
National Institution for Quality and Reliability confers NIQR Fellowship on Quality Professionals in recognition of the outstanding services rendered by them for the Quality Movement and NIQR.
Instituted in the year 2014, so far 17 of leading Quality Professionals have been conferred the NIQR Fellowship Award.
On 6th May 2017, NIQR Head Quarters organised the NIQR Fellowship Award Function at Hotel The Westin Chennai.
Shri P. Kaniappan, Managing Director, Wabco India Limited, Chennai was the Chief Guest for the function. Dr. A. Sanjeeva Rao, Past National President, NIQR addressed the audience and explained about the Fellowship Awards.
Mr. P. K. Aggarwal, National President, NIQR welcomed the august gathering and the Fellowship Awardees. He then announced the Fellowship for the following senior members of NIQR.
- Mr. T. R. R. Rao – Past Chairman – NIQR Bengaluru Branch & Executive Director (Retd.) of BEML
- Mr. G. R. Janarthanan, Past National President – NIQR & Director of India Pistons Ltd
- Mr. S. Ramachandran, Past National Secretary – NIQR & Executive Director of Super Auto Forge Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. V. Swaminathan National Vice President – NIQR, & Director of VSAM Associates
- Mr. G. Rangarajan – Past National Secretary – NIQR & CEO of CEO Consultants
- Mr. T. Eapen Koshy – Past National President – NIQR & Director (Retd.) of MRF Ltd
The Chief Guest Shri P. Kaniappan conferred the Fellowship Awards to the Awardees. The highlight of the evening was the Awardees received the Award with their spouses.
Mr. T. Eapen Koshy could not come to the function as he was not in town.
Mr. T. R. R. Rao in the acceptance speech on behalf of all Awardees highlighted the struggle one had to face during their time in promoting Quality.
Mr. K. Sridharan Balaji, National Secretary, NIQR proposed the vote of thanks.